Mission StatementThe primary objectives of Feis Ceoil Association are:
- To promote the general cultivation and advancement of the musical arts in Ireland, especially among the young.
- To organise and promote an annual Music Festival or Feis Ceoil consisting of competitions and concerts, and by so doing to provide a forum of professional benchmarking, constructive criticism, and general encouragement to all who participate.
- To promote the study and cultivation of Irish Music
- To promote the creation of original music composition, especially among the young
- To organise lectures, concerts, recitals and musical performances in Ireland and abroad, so as to foster and awaken a consciousness and appreciation of the country's wealth of musical talent
- To do all such other lawful things as are necessary to the attainments of the objects of the Company