Submitting an Entry
Notes on completing your Entry Form:
- Entries must be in accordance with the regulations. If you are unsure whether your entry complies with the regulations, please contact the office by phone or email and we will assist you.
- The validity of an entry is entirely the responsibility of the entrant.
- Where applicable, ages shall be reckoned from 1st January in the year the competition takes place.
Citation of “own choice” works
Kindly ensure that all spellings of composers’ names and works are correct. The following information must be included:
- Title of work and (where necessary)…
- Opus number or any other identifying number
- Movement(s) to be performed
- Scarlatti, Sonata in D, K29 L461
- Haydn, Sonata in Eb, Hob VVI/49, 1st movt.
- Schumann, Trio for Violin, Cello and Piano in D minor op. 63, 3rd and 4th movts.
Entry forms for postal entries, if required, may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Return completed postal entry forms to:
37 Molesworth Street
- For security reasons, do not send cash by post.
- If you require a receipt for a postal entry, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your entry.
- In the case of online entries, an automated email confirming your entry details will be sent to you once your transaction has taken place. If you do not receive an email, or if you suspect the transaction did not conclude correctly, please contact the office.